Unified Therapy Health Services
4135 Pennsylvania Avenue
Dubuque, IA 52002
Check out our pediatric clinic!
Mon - Thurs: 7:00 am 6:00 pm
Fri: 7:00 am - 2:00 pm
Unified Therapy Health Services Adult Clinic / 4135 Pennsylvania Ave / Dubuque, IA 52002 / Phone: 563-583-3408 / Fax: 563-583-3415
Help you reduce your frustrations and costs as an employer. When you utilize our therapists and isokinetic testing, you will benefit from our objective progress reports, constant communication, quicker recovery times, and fewer injuries.
OUR GOAL IS TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE:
1. Hire the “right” employees for the job
2. Reduce & remain in control of work comp claims
3. Eliminate fraudulent work comp claims
4. Increase safety
5. Decrease work comp premiums
1. Know each job category’s DOL strength level
2. Updated policy & procedures regarding hiring processes
3. Implement objective pre-hire testing
4. Determine current employees baselines (pre-injury levels) per job category
5. Utilize objective and efficient post injury rehab services
WORK COMP INJURY
Per EEOC requirements, the employer must:
1. Identify the injured body part or joint
2. Return the employee to pre-injury level.
WORKERS COMP VS TESTING COST
1. Determine amount spent on musculoskeletal/soft tissue work comp injures/year
2. Average number of employees hired/year x $150/test vs Average cost of work comp
claim of $22,000.
3. Great potential to save money and decrease MOD rate